Tuesday, May 13, 2008

...Cee-lo Reiter...

I don’t have any friends at all
Cause I have nothing in common with ya’ll
So who’s gonna catch me if I fall
My backs always against the wall

I don’t have anything to say
I want everything to go my way
Shut up mom it is not OK
I’m alone almost every day

But it’s cool (it’s cool)
It could be better (could be better)
I don’t care (I don’t care)
Whatever (whatever)

Lalalalalalala

Went to my counselor bout how I feel
Everyone agrees I could use some help
I love my girl more than I love myself
She’s going steady with someone else

I don’t know what else to do
Said fuck me, well fuck you too
I know it sounds real sad but true
Being alone is nothing new

But it’s cool (it’s cool)
It could be better (could be better)
I don’t care (I don’t care) …huh
Whatever (whatever)

lalalalalalalala


("Whatever" lyircs are from Gnarls Barkley's "The Odd Couple")

No comments:

Post a Comment